It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Family Law Attorney
Corona, CA 92881 US
A leading family law legal services firm in Corona, CA is searching for an experienced Senior Family Law Attorney with at least 5 years of experience and a strong background in trial work to join their renowned team! This is your chance to work at one of the largest and most reputable family law firms in the state of California where you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of complex family law cases. The position comes with continuous growth opportunities, including a path to partnership making it ideal for someone who has built their own practice or is seeking a long-term career at a solid firm that prioritizes work-life balance and professional development. Apply now!
Pay Range: $140,000 - $160,000 DOE
- Handle complex family law cases and trials from start to finish
- Assist on other complex cases within the firm
- Appear in court frequently, with trial numbers varying
- Draft legal documents and declarations as needed
- Conduct client consultations and sign up potential clients
- Maintain a caseload of 20-40 cases initially (40-50 cases for Senior Associates)
- Conduct examinations and cross-examinations of witnesses
- Collaborate with the legal team and attend attorney meetings
- 5+ years of family law experience
- Trial experience in family law, long trial experience is preferred
- Licensed to practice law in California (CA Bar admission)
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Highly organized and capable of handling overlapping projects
- Desire to become a Certified Family Law Specialist is preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Medical insurance
- 401K with 4% match
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid holidays
- Small, supportive office environment
- Opportunities for growth and a path to partnership
- Family-oriented culture
- Work-life balance
Don’t let this unique opportunity pass you by, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GA1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting