It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor
Santee, CA 92071 US
A thriving biotech company based in Santee, CA that provides high-quality products and services to manufacturers in the medical device industry is seeking a Facilities and Maintenance Supervisor to join their team! The company is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience as a maintenance technician or similar role and strong leadership skills to provide hands-on maintenance expertise, and effective troubleshooting skills to manage a team and ensure the smooth operation of their facilities. The position comes with a supportive and friendly work atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits, growth opportunities and the chance to contribute to the success of a company at the forefront of scientific and technological advancements!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Provide leadership and supervision to a team of 7 direct reports, including Facilities Administrator, Maintenance Technicians, and Lab Support Technicians
- Oversee maintenance services, monitor supplies, and coordinate equipment orders as needed
- Train staff on safety procedures and equipment usage
- Collaborate with other locations for maintenance support
- Work on HVAC systems and assist in their development
- Understand and maintain lab equipment
- Provide guidance and assistance to team members facing project challenges
- Utilize general knowledge of tools and equipment used in facility maintenance
- Address various maintenance tasks, including doors, lights, electrical systems, HVAC, freezers, and bio lab equipment
- 3-5 years of experience as a maintenance technician or similar role
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in CMMS or similar software for scheduling preventive maintenance
- Understanding of refrigeration and building HVAC systems
- Familiarity with vacuum systems
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel
- General knowledge of tools and equipment required for facility maintenance
- High school diploma - Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with 4% match
- 3 weeks PTO/PSL
- Supportive work environment
- Stable employment
- Growth opportunities
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting