It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92122 US
A commercial real estate investment company is looking for FP&A Analyst in San Diego, CA. This position offers a hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office. This position will focus on aspects related to real estate corporate finance, asset management, and investor reporting. This includes providing investment analysis and valuations of currently owned properties to asset management, supporting the budget and forecast process and other duties.
Pay Range: $75,000-$100,000 DOE
- Provide investment analysis for assets under management by maintaining property cash flow models in Argus and evaluating the financial impact of strategic decisions both at the property and company level.
- Support the company’s budget and forecast process coordinating with all departments to determine future revenue projections and capital needs and providing property and investor-level reporting of performance.
- Prepare quarterly valuation models of company assets using discounted cash flow models and Argus.
- Support the preparation of investor reports to our capital partners which include monthly and quarterly deliverables as well as board-level material
- Respond to any request from capital partners as it relates to the future property cash flow, capital needs, and valuations
- Provide investment analysis on decisions related to leasing and capital expenditures
- Provide operations team internal reporting and resources that provide useful transparency on property-level assumptions and performance
- Prepare the executive team with a portfolio snapshot and monthly dashboard of properties for each venture
- Update property cash flows in Argus to help inform how strategic decisions impact the business plan
- Assist in the onboarding of new acquisitions into asset management by preparing property-level reporting to the operations team
- Track historical performance of assets update financial models and present findings and KPIs to the executive team and make recommendations on maximizing returns
- 2+ years of commercial real estate, investment management or financial analysis experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate, Economics, Math, or a related field is a must
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Knowledge in real estate accounting and financial statement analysis preferred
- Basic understanding of real estate agreements including leases, purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements, and partnership agreements a plus
- Argus, Yardi, and Valuation modeling – all three of these are required, or at least two of them
- Must have significant experience with budgeting, forecasting, and RE evaluation
- Medical, dental, vision, (HMO, PPO, HDHP) (eligible after 30 days)
- 401k with 8% match (eligible after a year)
- Vacation (10 days a year)
- Paid holidays and growth opportunities
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-Hybrid