It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Expert Red Hat Linux Systems Engineer
Sterling, VA 20166 US
A computer and network security company in Sterling, VA is actively seeking an Expert Red Hat Linux Systems Engineer to join their team! They are looking for an expert-level software engineer to analyze, design and develop innovative computer systems and applications based on the Red Hat Linux operating system. You must have a TS/SCI with full scope polygraph clearance to work on cutting-edge cybersecurity projects with top-level government clients. The position comes with an attractive salary and strong bonus structure, excellent health benefits, guaranteed yearly technical training, flexible work arrangements and much more! If you want to be at the forefront of the dynamic world of cybersecurity, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Pay Range: $185,000 – 200,000 DOE
- Analyze, design, and develop innovative hardware systems and applications
- Deploy hardware systems throughout the lifecycle of applications
- Generate, verify, and validate system tools
- Ensure that developed systems comply with technical architectures
- Provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automations
- Analyze functional applications and design specifications
- Assist in establishing standards for all information system procedures
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Red Hat Linux
- 11+ years of experience as a software engineer without degree – 5-7+ years with a Bachelors or Masters's degree
- TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph clearance
- Experience in Linux, Ruby, and Python Automation of Linux service delivery system requirements including capture, analysis, decomposition, and design
- IT system automation to include artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) is preferred
- Knowledge of modern software languages (e.g., Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.) is preferred
- Experience with automated testing Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.)
- Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects is preferred
- Cloud Design, implantation and configuration experience is preferred
- Knowledge of infrastructure as code is preferred
- Knowledge of Agile design principles is preferred
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Medical insurance
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible work arrangements
- Guaranteed technical training every year
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company on long-standing contracts
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-TF1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting