It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Experienced Gaming Auditor
Metairie, LA 70005 US
A leading and locally-owned CPA firm in Metairie, LA is searching for an experienced Gaming Auditor to join their team! This is a specialized role that requires a combination of accounting expertise, specific industry knowledge and strong interpersonal skills. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years of public accounting experience with a focus on gaming to help them expand their niche in casino accounting. This position will give you the chance to carry out internal audits in the gaming sector, while traveling to casinos in Louisiana and Mississippi to perform in-person audits making this an excellent opportunity for an experienced auditor who is passionate about the gaming industry and thrives in a hands-on, travel-based work environment!
Pay Range: $60,000 - $85,000 DOE
- Conduct internal audits and work paper reviews within the gaming industry
- Perform in-person audits at casinos across Louisiana and Mississippi
- Effectively manage audit documentation and financial statement audits
- Keep abreast of the latest gaming accounting laws and regulations
- Execute SOX compliance testing
- Efficiently communicate accounting issues and findings
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in public accounting with a focus on gaming
- Strong capabilities in both written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, CCH Prosystems, and QuickBooks Online
- CPA certification, or currently pursuing the qualification, is highly preferred
- Previous managerial experience will be considered favorably
- Extensive experience in internal controls is preferred
- Must be able to travel approximately 30% of the time during busy season
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental insurance premiums
- 401K plan with match
- 15 days PTO
- Paid parking
- Support for CPA classes and CPE training
- Growth opportunities
- Company outings
- Mileage reimbursement and premium pay for overnight travel
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting