It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Culver City, CA 90232 US
We are seeking to hire an Executive Assistant/Paralegal to join an innovative leader in the manufacturing space. Our client is proud of their successful retention rate which is due to their family-oriented, collaborative and open work environment.
You can expect to be responsible for 30% of paralegal duties and 70% of executive assistant duties. The company offers fantastic benefits, competitive pay and a stable career. Apply now to learn more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $95,000 DOE
- Provides high-level admin support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Drafts legal documents including routine pleadings and motions, affidavits; files motions
- All paralegal work will be surrounding patents
- AA Degree required, BA/BS highly preferred
- Understanding of paralegal duties including work with patents
- Executive assistant duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion and good judgment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDOPS #ZR