It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Venice, CA 90291 US
Our client is an award-winning immersive entertainment start-up seeking a highly organized, adaptable, and proactive individual to fill the role of Office Manager/Executive Assistant in Venice, CA. This position offers a hybrid work schedule giving the employee freedom to work both in the office and remotely. In this position, you will support the CEO and Sales Co-Founder by managing their calendars, organizing files, monitoring mail, running errands, and taking meeting notes. You will also work with their social media calendar, help organize processes, and streamline things. Bookkeeping and research are also among your responsibilities, as well as attending trade shows and assisting with graphic design projects.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Support Co-Founder and Sales Manager with daily tasks
- Calendaring, organizing files, and monitoring mail
- Run errands and take meeting notes, ensuring follow-up on action items
- Work with social media calendar and organize NDAs
- Bookkeeping, invoicing and liaising with a seasoned bookkeeper
- Research on tracking invoices and other relevant topics
- Attend trade shows throughout the US and manage logistics
- Graphic design using MS Office Products and Adobe software
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant, or Production Manager
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with MS Office Products and Adobe software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to travel throughout the US for trade shows
If you are up for the challenge and want to be a part of a growing and entrepreneurial start-up, apply today.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-Hybrid