It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92108 US
591 Camino de la Reina Suite 740
San Diego, CA 92108
Boutique Recruiting has been recognized as an INC 5000 company for the last five years in a row due to our high-growth. We have also been nominated by the Staffing Industry Association for Best National Staffing Firms to work for. Our continuous achievements have earned dozens of awards; we are most proud of our collaborative culture. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to the CEO to assist with the growth of the solid team that we have created.
We are VERY different from your typical recruiting firm. We provide a boutique service to all our clients and candidates to ensure we find the right match based on experience, culture, and technical skill set. We have high trust in our employees and first and foremost want them to succeed both financially and within their careers. Our team offers the BEST compensation package in this industry.
- Step in for the CEO on negotiations when needed for external vendors
- Stay updated on project status and follow up with colleagues to ensure deadlines are being met as well as move projects along
- Manage and prioritize internal and external emails and create an organized system
- Provide administrative assistance including writing and editing emails, drafting office memos, and preparing communication on the CEO’s behalf for company wide communication
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders
- Managing travel including booking airfare, hotel, cars, etc
- Prioritizing the most sensitive matters and keeping a high level of confidentiality and discretion, especially on decisions impacting the company
- Represent the company in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment
- Conserve the executive’s time by researching and collecting information as needed in advance
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and employees
- Assisting with growth of Sales of organization through various tasks
- Communicate with nanny and kids school as needed
- Operational assistance of coordinating events and gatherings for company 4-10 times a year
- Must have 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Interest or previous experience in Sales/Staffing Industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Experience supporting C-level executives in Sales that are hard to anticipate required
- Must be ultra-organized with high attention to detail
- Must be personable and approachable
- A persuasive speaker who loves communicating
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- A quick learner with a positive attitude, and approaches challenges with an inquisitive mindset
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid holidays
- Work/life balance
- Daily coffee and snacks on us
- SO much more
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a fast-growing national organization. This role offers a lot of growth and upward mobility in a sales-focused, relationship-building atmosphere.