It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US
A leading commercial real estate company in Los Angeles is seeking an ambitious Executive Assistant to provide professional career support to the EVP and VP of Development. Our client is looking for a polished professional that has at least 5 years of experience as an EA for a C-Suite level executive, who is proactive, consistent, organized and good with technology.
At this company, you can expect to work in a dynamic and energetic environment that embraces a work hard, play hard mentality. The company culture involves monthly birthday celebrations, a big holiday party, and an annual all-company meeting in LA to collaborate, educate, and have fun! This is a hybrid position where you will be required to work in the office four days a week, and Fridays are work from home.
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Manage executives' schedules and travel plans
- Handle travel logistics, expenses, and document formatting
- Organize and schedule appointments, meetings, and events
- Conduct research and prepare professional work output
- Implement technology solutions to increase efficiency
- Maintain confidentiality and anticipate executives' needs
- Liaise with senior management and support development team members
- Other duties as assigned by executives
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to c-suite or director-level personnel
- Strong typing skills to write minutes quickly
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A bachelor's degree
- Prefer candidates from financial services, commercial real estate, or architecture companies - high-pressure environment
- InDesign knowledge is preferred
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k with 3% match
- 5 sick days
- 15 days PTO
- Birthday lunch celebrations
- Annual Holiday Party
- Annual all company meeting LA
- Work from home Friday
- Competitive compensation and more!
Are you an exceptional Executive Assistant looking for an opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of their industry, alongside a team of highly talented professionals? Apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID