It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
La Jolla, CA 92037 US
Our client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant in La Jolla, CA to support the CEO. This position offers a hybrid work schedule giving the employee freedom to work both in the office and remotely. The ideal candidate will be a true high-level EA who can manage corporate and personal responsibilities while providing white-glove treatment to the CEO.
Pay Range:?$100,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Act as a gatekeeper and handle corporate and personal communications on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO's calendar, including scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements
- Draft responses, prepare presentations, and take notes during meetings
- Provide general project management support
- Coordinate and manage the CEO's personal life, including rental homes, children's appointments, and events
- Manage the CEO's email and apply discretion and privacy when necessary
- Ensure the CEO's gym schedule is adhered to and coordinate personal tasks until the hiring of a Personal Assistant
- Use Paychex to approve payroll, Excel and Google Suite to organize data and DocuSign for document management
- Communicate with different personality types and value communication with stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills and experience using DocuSign
- At least 5 years of experience as a high-level Executive Assistant
- Ability to work in a hybrid model (3 days in office/2 days remote)
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Fluency in French or Spanish is highly preferred
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and have an immediate impact
Join the team as an Executive Assistant and work closely with the CEO to make an immediate impact.