It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Jasper, IN 47546 US
A deeply rooted financial services provider in Jasper, IN is searching for a dedicated Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to a six-member executive team! They are looking for a highly experienced professional EA with at least 10 years of supporting executives, preferably in a senior-level capacity who is an excellent multi-tasker. This exciting, collaborative will have you joining two other EAs to share and manage the workload effectively, making it ideal for a motivated and organized administrator who works well in collaboration and with different personalities. The position offers a business professional work atmosphere, with casual Fridays, generous time off, a stable schedule and more!
Pay Range: $41,600 - $82,600 DOE
- Provide administrative support to a six-member executive team, including the CEO, CFO, CAO, CCO, CIO, and Chief Credit Officer
- Manage calendars and coordinate schedules without personal appointment handling
- Assist in ghostwriting emails and letters, ensuring high-quality communication
- Organize travel arrangements and handle event planning for the company
- Take and distribute meeting notes, particularly for board meetings
- Collaborate with two other Executive Assistants, sharing and managing the workload effectively
- Ordering and picking up lunch, along with other related tasks
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Experience in supporting multiple executives, preferably in a senior-level capacity
- Proven ability to adapt and work flexibly with various personalities and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not mandatory
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook
- Comfortable with receiving and implementing feedback
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience with SEC filings and related administrative tasks is preferred
- Knowledge of banking and financial services is preferred
- Proficiency in working with diverse computer platforms and software is preferred
- Experience in working with Board of Directors is preferred
- Skilled in ghostwriting, with an ability to articulate executive thoughts effectively in written communications is preferred
- Health coverage
- 401K plan with match
- 17 days PTO
- 11 paid holidays
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting