It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
City of Industry, CA 91708 US
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the Co-CEOs of their company that operates in the automotive and commercial real estate industries. The role requires a detail-oriented, mature, and confidential individual who will be responsible for email sorting, scheduling, answering phones, booking travel arrangements, and other personal tasks. This position is onsite with an option for a hybrid model after 90 days. If you are interested, apply now!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Sort, monitor and respond to emails and redirect them as needed
- Prioritize emails that only the Co-CEOs can respond to
- Schedule daily meetings and provide notes and documents as required
- Answer phone calls for the Co-CEOs with exceptional customer service skills
- Book travel arrangements for the Co-CEOs
- Handle personal tasks such as picking up dry cleaning and event planning
- Ensure the Co-CEOs remain on track with their tasks and meetings
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- A minimum of five years of executive assistant experience working with C-suite executives
- Maturity, professionalism, and excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Gmail, Outlook, iCalendar, Google Drive Suite, and Microsoft Suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Background in automotive or commercial real estate industries preferred
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered after 90 days
- 401k – eligible after 1 year
- PTO – 5 days in first year and 10 in second year
If you would be an excellent Executive Assistant for our client, apply today!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-HYBRID #ZR