It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Carson, CA 90745 US
A leading automotive dealership in Carson, CA is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and other executives. Our client is looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience, with at least 5 years supporting C-suite level executives that inherently knows what to do to perform well in this role. Your primary responsibilities will be to manage day-to-day activities of the CEO, arranging travel and acting as a liaison between the CEO and executive team.
The office is small and respectful, where everyone is kind to one another, where the leadership has a high employee retention rate and a reputation for being lovely to work for. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment but is looking for a caring and respectful office vibe. The position is hybrid, so you will get to work remotely when the CEO is out of town, which is usually two weeks to one month at a time.
Pay Range: $115,000 - $125,000 DOE
- Manage vendors and contractors for efficient operations
- Enhance CEO's efficiency by handling administrative tasks and prioritizing requests
- Review, delegate, and respond to incoming correspondence
- Coordinate meetings, optimize CEO's schedule
- Arrange company functions and ensure positive experiences
- Greet visitors and meet their needs
- Coordinate travel arrangements for CEO
- Act as a liaison between CEO and executive team
- Utilize Apple software, Microsoft Office, Excel (basic level), Zoom, and PowerPoint
- 10+ years supporting C-suite level executives
- Fast-paced, high-pressure environment experience preferred
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Apple software, Microsoft Office, Excel (basic level), Zoom, and PowerPoint
- Degree is preferred but not required
- Demonstrate strict confidentiality
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 2-4% company match
- 5 days PTO
- All banking holidays off
- Hybrid schedule
To learn more about this exciting position, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID