It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Engineering Solutions Leader
Oceanside, CA 92056 US
A fast-growing manufacturing company is looking for Digital Solutions Leader. This position offers a 100% remote work structure where employees can work remotely, as needed, based on demands of specific tasks or personal work preferences. This position will be responsible for the lead implementation and commercialization of digital solutions in the manufacturing space. They will be responsible for setting up, managing, running and launch a program.
Pay Range: $135,000-$150,000 DOE
- Responsible for lead implementation and commercialization of digital solutions in the manufacturing space
- Responsible for the implementation of digital tools
- Responsible for pulling data and working with 3rd party technical vendors, and coming up with a mathematical technical solution to guide the sales process
- Responsible for interacting with outside vendors/clients
- Will be working solo for setting up and running a project
- They will be working with different departments like applications engineering, marketing/product management and market segment leaders
- Responsible for building out the offering
- Responsible for coordinating with an external technical partner
- Will be flying to the client for collecting data and results
- 10-15 years of experience is a must
- A degree in Engineering or Technical background is required
- Must have IT/OT experience
- Machine learning and AI experience are required
- Experience with the manufacturing industry is required
- Must have proficiency with Tableau, Azur, SAS and AWS
- Separation, Food and beverage manufacturing experience is a plus
- Medical (HMO and PPO options), dental, vision,
- 401k with 4% match
- 100% remote
- Company events
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote