It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with the largest full-service law firm in San Fernando Valley in search of an Employment Attorney to join their AV rated team! The firm is looking for an employment attorney with at least 5 years of general civil litigation experience who can take on a range of cases that vary in complexity.
At this firm, you will receive training, support, and mentorship, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The work environment has a down-to-earth and welcoming culture, as a large firm with a small-firm vibe. As the team continues to grow, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges, while working with a team of professionals who share your values and goals.
Pay Range: $120,000 - $170,000 DOE
- Manage a caseload of 8-20 cases, depending on complexity – class action, single plaintiff, hybrid cases
- Work in teams with a Partner, Senior, and Junior Attorney and Legal Secretary assigned to them
- Review, analyze, and summarize medical records
- Prepare briefs, motions, and pleadings
- Analyze initial file materials
- Trial preparation and writing motions
- Discovery and settlement evaluation
- 5+ years of experience in employment law
- Class action and single plaintiff experience
- Discovery and law in motion experience
- Strong writing experience
- General civil litigation experience is preferred
- Federal experience is preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Must be barred in California
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 75 hours vacation
- 6 days PSL
- 8 Paid Holidays, 1 Floating Holiday
To learn more about this exciting position, apply now!
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE