It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Employee Relations Manager
Birmingham, AL 35233 US
A healthcare company in Birmingham, AL is on the lookout for a talented Employee Relations Manager to join their team in a hybrid position! This role is designed to oversee the Employee Relations function of the company in collaboration with HR and legal professionals. You will be primarily responsible for managing the HR team, while conducting workplace investigations to determine findings and facilitate timely resolutions. This job is ideal for an experienced HR professional who is passionate about healthcare, an expert at handling employee relations matters and has the skills and qualities necessary to navigate a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
This company is one that is amazing to work for. They are one of the top medical centers with multiple accolades, where they have been rated one of Forbes 400 best places to work. They foster a strong team, with lots of upward and lateral movement internally and they offer full medical coverage for both employees AND their family, which is a rare and generous find! You don’t want to miss out on this one, so, apply now!
Pay Range: $116845, $146,055 DOE
- Lead and oversee the Employee Relations function and team
- Collaborate with HR professionals and Legal to conduct workplace investigations
- Determine investigation findings and facilitate timely issue resolution
- Offer guidance and make decisions on complex HR employee relations matters
- Assess risks and work through issues with employee relations partners
- Foster communication and idea exchange among teams and departments
- Cultivate positive relationships with leadership and management teams
- Provide support to other managers and assist with performance management
- Manage termination reviews, ensuring accurate documentation
- Conduct performance evaluations and reviews
- Collaborate closely with the hiring manager
- Handle a substantial case load, addressing diverse employee relations issues
- Manage and mitigate risks related to employee conduct, including threats and policy violations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR, or a related field
- 4-5 years of experience as an Employee Relations Manager
- 5+ years of HR leadership experience, preferably overseeing teams of 5 or more
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Experience with conflict resolution and HR investigation
- Maintain previous experience in the healthcare sector
- Show familiarity with large organizations, ideally with 10,000+ employees
- Demonstrate strong technology skills
- Preferred certifications include PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or Juris Doctor
- Knowledge of Oracle and ADP systems is advantageous
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities
- Medical insurance – 100% for employee AND family!
- Dental and Vision insurance coverage for employees and family
- Life insurance
- 403B retirement
- PTO – 120 hours
- 9 paid holidays
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid schedule – 3 days in office, 2 remote
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-JP1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting