It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Employee Benefits Producer
Irvine, CA 92620 US
A risk mitigation and risk transfer company is looking for Employee Benefits Producer in Irvine, CA. This position will be responsible for leading the charge in their employee benefits division growth plans. You'll be responsible for dreaming up and executing strategies to grow the division, managing the current EB book ($250k in revenue over 35 clients), overseeing the account manager, and working strategically with the company.
Pay Range:$100,000-$110,000 DOE
- Strategize and lead the growth of our employee benefits division
- Oversee day-to-day operations and offer guidance to the team
- Nurture and maintain strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Stay on top of industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance
- Work with other departments to create a seamless customer experience
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities
- Present employee benefits proposals to clients
- Effectively manage budgets and resources
- Lead and mentor team members to reach their full potential
- 5+ years of experience in the employee benefits field
- Proven success leading an employee benefits division or high-performing producer
- Expertise in employee benefits regulations and laws
- Killer leadership, strategic planning, and communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets and resources with ease
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Keen ability to analyze market trends and identify new business opportunities
- Medical, (HMO and PPO) (eligible after 60 days
- 401k with 5% match
- 24-hour fitness membership
- PTOs (eligible after 3 weeks)
#LI-POST #ZR #INDRTE #LI-Remote