It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Embedded Application Engineer
San Jose, CA 95134 US
A leading pioneer in storage testing and validation technologies is seeking a highly skilled Embedded Application Engineer to join their team in San Jose, CA! In this role, you will provide technical support to customers in the western region by debugging drives and controllers, and implementing storage solutions. The right candidate will have a strong technical background, with a focus on storage technology, and will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company at the forefront of storage testing and validation technologies. Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package, including 401k with generous match, PTO, medical, dental and vision coverage. The position requires the ability to travel around San Jose around 25% of the time, with occasional travel to central and east coast regions.
Pay Range: $125,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Provide technical support to customers in the western region, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues related to storage technology
- Debug drives and controllers being tested on company platforms, utilizing NVMe, Ethernet, and Fibre Channel technologies
- Identify opportunities within different groups of larger organizations, engaging in technical discussions with engineers to promote company products
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer needs and requirements effectively
- Conduct onsite visits to clients in the Bay Area and surrounding regions, with occasional travel to the central region for support needs
- Participate in corporate trainings and meetings at the east coast headquarters as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an FAE or in a storage engineering role
- Strong technical understanding of storage technology
- Experience with PCIe and NVMe protocols
- Proficiency in Linux software is required
- Must understand SSD and Controller world
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively
- Ability to travel 25% around San Jose, and on occasion to central and east coast regions
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with 5% match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Exciting, innovative work environment
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE