It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Electronic Test Technician II
Beaverton, OR 97008 US
A leading manufacturer of high-performance testing solutions for the developers and manufacturers of optical fibers, cables, and fiber-based components is seeking an Electronic Test Technician II to join their team! The is a key role in the manufacturing process where you will be responsible for setting up, calibrating, testing, and troubleshooting circuits, components, instruments, and optical-electrical mechanical assemblies.
The company is looking for candidates with at least 1 year of experience in electronics technology and calibration and 1 year of electronic test and measurement equipment experience as the position requires the application of circuit analysis techniques, measurement methods, alignment techniques, and documented procedures to ensure product quality. The position offers a great opportunity to advance your technical career while enjoying a great compensation package, casual work atmosphere and fun, friendly team!
Pay Range: $62,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Calibrate instruments to manufacturing specifications using fixtures, test equipment, and documented procedures
- Troubleshoot technical problems that occur during testing and resolve them efficiently
- Communicate technical issues with engineers in a timely manner
- Test and troubleshoot circuits and components
- Work independently while following work instructions
- Maintain strong communication skills to articulate technical problems
- Exhibit the ability to take direction well and work independently
- 1+ years of experience in electronics technology and calibration – 2+ years is preferred
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting electronic test and measurement equipment
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey technical issues
- Ability to work independently and follow directions effectively
- BSEE Degree (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering) is preferred
- Strong technical skills is preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options – Eligible immediately
- Short term/Long term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match – Eligible after 90 days
- Vacation – 2 weeks
- Sick Days – 2 weeks
- Holidays – 10 paid per year
- Tuition Assistance
- Bonus potential
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting