It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Electrical Systems Engineer
Greer, SC 29650 US
A unique developer of next generation fuel cell systems is looking for Electrical Systems Engineer in Greer, SC. Our client is seeking a active, driven engineers and engineering technicians to develop and support the systems and application control needs for their growing list of fuel cell products in an aggressively expanding market. The candidate must be capable of setting and meeting goals reliably, with limited oversight.
Pay Range: $90,000-$120,000 DOE
- Lead design and development of the electrical system for Fuel Cell Power Systems:
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Power Distribution
- Electrical component sizing (Bus bars, cable and wiring sizing)
- Power Conversion
- Power Storage
- Design/develop prototype and early production wiring harness using wire boards and hand tools
- Participating in Engineering design review / scheduling / leading review meetings
- Setting meetings when needed for objectives and personal abilities
- Comply with safety standards
- Work with product engineers to validate new components and circuitry prior to selection and development lab to assist with troubleshooting and manufacturability or design improvement
- Develop written circuit analysis reports and DFMEA
- Operate as a system expert to assist with debug of complex problems on completed prototype and production skills
- 5 - 15 years as an electrical engineering
- B.S in Electrical Engineering
- DC Circuits in the 24- 80 volt range
- Schematic capture and wire harness design experience
- Specification of electrical or mechanical components
- Microsoft Office
- M.S. in a STEM Engineering major with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- 5 years automotive component or system product design experience is preferred
- Experience designing for EMI mitigation and EMC compliance testing is preferred
- Electrical PCB layout and/or debug experience is preferred
- Soldering skills – PCB surface mount preferable is preferred
- Programming skills (controls or embedded experience) – capability to understand and diagnose software / firmware bugs in a complex system is preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k match 6%, bonus
- 3 weeks PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Employee stock option
#LI-POST #ZR #INDOPS #LI-ONSITE