It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Simi Valley, CA 93063 US
A public works electrical contracting company in Simi Valley, CA has a new position open for an experienced Electrical Estimator! As an Electrical Estimator, you will be estimating costs and preparing bids for construction projects by collaborating with suppliers and subcontractors to analyze expenses, manage budgets, assess risks, and maintain project documentation. The company is looking for someone with at least 3 years of electrical estimating experience or project engineering that has current knowledge of construction costs and principles.
The company is a union contractor but operates like a family-owned business. It consists of a collaborative team that celebrates employee birthdays, has holiday parties, goes out to lunch once a month and all around prioritizes building positive relationships. You will benefit from a competitive salary, full benefits package, flexible start time and ample opportunities to move up in the position!
Pay Range: $70,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Evaluate proposed project plans, specifications, and drawings to understand the scope of work and electrical requirements
- Collaborate closely with Project Managers to understand new bids and identify necessary materials, equipment, and labor needed for project completion
- Prepare detailed cost estimates for clients and associated suppliers by quantifying and pricing out electrical materials, equipment, labor, and subcontractor services
- Assess takeoffs from drawings and spec sheets to determine the quantities required for the project
- Communicate with electrical suppliers and subcontractors to obtain pricing, availability, and delivery information
- Identify potential cost savings and value engineering opportunities without compromising quality or compliance
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate bid proposals, including all cost estimates, supporting documents, qualifications, and contract requirements
- Identify potential risks and uncertainties associated with electrical aspects of the project
- Maintain organized records of all bids, communications, and relevant documentation
- Stay up to date with industry trends, electrical codes, regulations, and new technologies
- 3+ years of experience in commercial estimation or project engineering
- Estimating experience including knowledge of design-build, quantity takeoffs, purchasing accounting, engineering design, and project management
- Current knowledge of construction costs and principles
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings, plans, blueprints, and specification sheets
- Experience with estimating software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong mathematics skills and computational abilities
- Proven record of safety and compliance under OSHA guidelines
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 80 hours PTO/PSL
- Discretionary bonus potential
If you are ready to join a small, family-owned company with the benefits and security of the labor union, apply now!
#INDOPS #INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE