It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Electrical Assistant Project Manager
Novato, CA 94949 US
A family-owned lighting business in Novato, CA is searching for an Electrical Assistant Project Manager to join their team! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in the electrical sector with a focus on electrical design, distribution, and project management. This role involves overseeing project execution, collaborating closely with general contractors, subcontractors, and field personnel, and ensuring projects meet future requirements efficiently and effectively. The position comes with the potential to grow into Project Manager and offers a family-friendly work environment, great healthcare benefits and flexibility for a positive work-life balance!
Pay Range: $85,000 - $120,000 DOE
- Actively manage and review detailed design and construction drawings for underground distribution lines, on-site transformation facilities for electrical services to customers, and distributing substations
- Oversee electrical equipment specifications and detailed materials lists for rebuilding or adding to an electrical distribution system and city facilities
- Handle the detailed design and construction of drawings and specifications for street lighting systems, including the conversion of streetlights to LEDs
- Conduct investigations of transformer loads and review additions to existing electrical services to determine overloaded transformers and the necessity for replacements
- Manage projects from planning to completion, encompassing budgeting and scheduling
- Prepare comprehensive reports, lead meetings, and deliver presentations to management and clients
- Review data for reports to governmental agencies and maintain accurate records
- Perform fieldwork, including inspection of existing conditions and new additions or progress of construction on projects
- Develop an understanding of the operation of electrical distribution systems, substations, and street lighting systems, ensuring compliance with current laws and regulations of an electrical utility
- Attend client meetings as necessary, providing expert advice and maintaining client relations
- Exhibit a team player attitude with a strong willingness to learn and adapt
- Proven background in electrical work with a preference for candidates possessing lighting experience
- 5-10 years of experience in the electrical industry
- Must have experience in both residential and commercial electrical projects; exclusively commercial experience is not sufficient
- Highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with technical tools like AcuBid (Electrical Estimating), AutoCAD, BlueBean, Procore is preferred
- Capability in understanding and creating detailed drawings, a skill typically found in electrical engineers
- Experience in the lighting industry, particularly in lighting design, plans, and submittals, is a major plus
- Competitive salary
- Potential for overtime and bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO, holiday pay and sick leave
- Christmas party and company events
- Growth opportunities
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-DB1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting