It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
East Coast Regional Sales Manager
Remote, NY 10001 US
A leading manufacturer of premium finished hardwood products is seeking a remote East Coast Regional Sales Manager to take charge of the East Coast market! The company has an impressive portfolio of sports projects that will become a part of, where you’ll balance account management with business development to build up and expand the sports segment of the company. With 3+ years of sales experience and the ability to work independently from a remote position, this is a great chance to make a significant impact by contributing to many exciting projects in the sports world! The company offers a competitive salary, great benefits package, internet stipend, strong tenure and so much more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Manage the East Coast territory, covering everything East of Missouri
- Balance account management and business development, with an emphasis on acquiring new business
- Collaborate closely with executives to transition and grow the sports segment
- Build and nurture relationships with sports dealers to increase brand recognition
- Respond promptly to website leads and convert them into sales
- Conduct research and outreach to identify potential sports dealers, particularly those dealing in synthetic flooring
- Adapt to a role that requires a high degree of independence and self-sufficiency
- Utilize Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel (intermediate skills preferred), and potentially learn our new CRM system, Lifeline
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in sports-related industries
- A degree is preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work on various projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for effective client interactions
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-driven to take initiative
- Interest in architecture, design, marketing, or sports is a plus
- Competitive salary + Commission
- 100% medical insurance premium coverage for employee
- 401K plan with 4% match
- 10 days PTO
- $50/month internet stipend
- Fully remote
- Exciting industry
This is an amazing opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on, so to learn more about what the position has to offer, apply now!
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting
#INDRTE #LI-POST #LI-REMOTE #LI-KL1