It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
EHS Training Associate - Junior Training
Lithia, FL 33547 US
A leading provider of safety and health services in the southeastern U.S. is looking for a Junior EHS Training Associate to join their team in Lithia, FL! In this role, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and delivering safety training programs that meet client needs and goals. The company is looking for candidates with at least 2-5 years of experience as an EHS training professional with strong public speaking and presentation skills. You can look forward to working at a great family-owned company with a fun culture that includes theme days, regular social events, comprehensive benefits, growth opportunities and more!
Pay Range: $75,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Collaborate with clients to understand their training needs and objectives
- Develop and create safety training curriculum and materials
- Conduct training sessions for diverse audiences, both indoor and outdoor, ensuring effective delivery
- Assist in keeping training materials up to date and relevant
- Present training content in a polished and engaging manner
- Stay current with OSHA OTI, 500, and 501 standards to ensure compliance and relevance of training materials
- 2-5 years of experience as a Junior EHS Training Associate
- Bachelor's degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver training effectively in various environments
- Must be current with OSHA OTI, 500, and 501 standards
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creativity in developing engaging training methods
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- PTO 1-2 weeks
- 401K Plan
- Growth opportunities
- Fun theme days
- Regular social events
If you are an experienced EHS professional with a passion for safety training, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting