It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Tampa, FL 33626 US
A small consulting company in the construction industry is seeking an experienced Document Controller to manage quality control manuals for its clients. The role involves working closely with the Office Manager to create, format and edit manuals with a focus on maintaining high levels of accuracy and precision. You will be required to conduct internet research to identity administrative codes and other state specific rules and regulations. The ideal candidate for this job will have a high attention to detail and strong writing skills to ensure the manuals are well-written and professional. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Tampa, FL.
Pay Range: $45,000 - $50,000 DOE
- Creating quality control manuals for clients
- Formatting and editing manuals
- Researching state websites for administrative code, rules, and regulations
- Navigating websites to identify correct information
- Managing licensing and keeping track of expiring licenses
- Working with clients to gather necessary information
- Keeping track of client files for each state
- High attention to detail
- Strong research and writing skills
- Professionalism while working with the state
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- High school degree - College degree preferred
- Quality control experience preferred
- Quarterly or monthly stipend
- Bonuses given annually and sometimes in the summer
- All major holidays off
- One week of vacation after 6 months and two weeks after one year
If you are interested in working for a small company with a close-knit team, apply now!
#INDOPS #INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR