It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Los Angeles, CA 90024 US
A thriving legal firm in Los Angeles, CA is searching for a Bilingual Discovery Paralegal to join their innovative team! This role is an excellent opportunity for individuals with at least two years of experience in a law firm setting, and one year of experience in drafting discovery matters (CA only).
You will primarily be responsible for handling a caseload of discovery tasks that focus mainly on Lemon Law cases, maintaining communication with clients and ensuring documents are accurate and organized. This is a great firm to work for with a vibrant culture. They offer a competitive salary and attractive perks such as monthly celebratory luncheons, company outings, Friday donuts, and comprehensive health benefits that are fully covered for employees!
Pay Range: $28-$35/hour DOE
- Handle a set amount of discovery tasks, primarily focused on the Lemon Law side of the firm
- Collaborate with clients extensively, including frequent phone communication
- Utilize Microsoft Word for document preparation, ensuring impeccable grammar and formatting
- Assist in the review and organization of legal documents, with senior paralegal oversight
- Work within a team of 6-7 dedicated professionals
- Willingness to learn and adapt to various tasks within the department
- Propose and implement systems to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Minimum of 2 years of legal experience
- Strong foundation in California Discovery procedures and tasks
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in an English major or a writing-focused discipline is preferred
- Paralegal certificate is preferred
- Knowledge of Clio software is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- A proactive attitude and the ability to take initiative
- Willingness to embrace the firm's energetic culture and contribute to its growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% covered for employees)
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Personal Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- Parking provided
- Casual Fridays
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-GA1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting