It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Director of Operations
Lemon Grove, CA 91945 US
Our client is seeking a highly experienced Director of Operations to join their growing construction company in Lemon Grove, CA. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of project managers and managing a portfolio of projects with an average size of 10-15 million, ranging from 1-40 million. You will be responsible for cost forecasting, project document control, vendor relations, and contract management. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading successful projects and experience working with high-revenue construction companies. With our unbeatable benefits package, you'll get everything you need to succeed!
Pay Range: $150,000-$200,000 DOE
- Manage a team of project managers and oversee all aspects of project delivery
- Interact with clients in a positive and professional manner
- Assist with overall strategic planning for projects
- Ensure cost forecasting and project document control are properly managed by PMs and PEs
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and contractors
- Handle contract management and assist with bidding processes
- Oversee the delivery of an average of 25-30 projects at any given time
- Put out fires and handle any unexpected challenges that may arise in the course of project delivery
- 10+ years of experience in structural concrete construction
- Proven track record of leading successful projects in a high-revenue construction company
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage a team of PMs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in civil engineering or a construction-related field is preferred, but experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- A company card that lets you make all your business purchases with ease
- The keys to a company vehicle, so you can hit the road and get the job done with ease
- The chance to share in the company’s profits with our discretionary profit-sharing program - historically 10%
- Full vesting after just 4 years
- Health benefits for your entire family, 100% covered, with a mix of HMO and PPO options. You'll be eligible for these benefits after just 30 or 90 days
- No need to worry about commuting - there's no car allowance, but we've got you covered with cars on-site if you need them
- A 401k program with no match, so you can start building your retirement savings right away - you'll be eligible after just 30 days
#LI-POST #ZR #INDCRT #LI-ONSITE