It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Director of Forward Planning
Corona, CA 92878 US
A reputable home builder in Corona, CA is seeking a talented Director of Forward Planning to join their dynamic team! In this role, you will be a key player in managing multiple projects, with a focus on public home building. Your primary responsibilities are planning, budgeting, scheduling and coordination of projects to ensure successful completion.
The position requires a motivated individual with at least 3 years of experience in the home builder industry who can effectively communicate, solve problems and maintain well organized projects. With a strong culture that values longevity and teamwork, the company fosters an environment where employees can thrive and make important contributions to each other’s success. They provide a full benefits package that is aimed at supporting the well-being of their employees and a hybrid work schedule (4 days in office, 1 day from home), making this a great, long-term place to work!
Pay Range: $125,000 - $135,000 DOE
- Manage and oversee multiple projects
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and plans
- Coordinate with various stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with building codes, regulations, and quality standards
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Conduct regular project meetings
- Manage project documentation
- Monitor and control project costs
- Communicate effectively with team members, subcontractors, and clients
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks and challenges
- Utilize project management software and tools to track and report project status
- 3+ years of project management experience in the home builder industry
- Working knowledge of project management software and tools, including MS Projects and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving abilities to address project challenges and find practical solutions
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase option
- Hybrid schedule
- And much more!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID