It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Director of Development
Phoenix, AZ 85009 US
A faith-based nonprofit organization based in Phoenix, Arizona is in search of a Director of Development to help them advance their mission! As Director of Development, you will be primarily responsible for building connections with individual donors, faith-based organizations, and philanthropic institutions to hit and surpass fundraising goals. This essential position reports to the Board of Directors and provides critical insights into fundraising initiatives' performance and future strategies.
This is an amazing chance to join an organization that is dedicated to making a positive impact on underserved communities, making it perfect for a compassionate leader, who excels at fundraising and thrives in an inclusive environment. You can look forward to a fulfilling role that directly contributes to transforming the lives of others, while making a lasting and positive impact on the community!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Develop donor engagement strategies for diverse audiences
- Oversee donation solicitation, including email and direct mail campaigns
- Lead a small fundraising team
- Plan and attend 12-15 in-person donor meetings monthly
- Strengthen existing and acquire new donor relationships
- Create and manage donor engagement strategy
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, social media)
- Double annual fundraising goal in 5 years
- Develop planned giving strategies
- Network and secure 5-6 figure gifts
- Utilize Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in related field with portfolio and writing samples
- 3-5 years of fundraising or nonprofit development experience
- Proven track record securing significant gifts/donations
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel locally to meet with donors
- Familiarity with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pet insurance available
- 401k plan with 3% match
- 15 days PTO and sick leave – 25 days after 3 years
- 13 paid holidays
- Potential mile reimbursement
If you are on a mission to work for a faith-based non-profit, you are highly encourage to apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting