It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Director of Business Development
Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of 10 years of experience, strong industry ties, and a genuine passion for driving the transition to clean energy within the community. As the Director of Business Development, you will be a major catalyst for sustainable development by spearheading initiatives that will guide the greater Los Angeles area towards a more environmentally conscious and sustainable future!
Pay Range: $155,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Develop and execute business development strategies to drive market growth
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key government organizations to secure contracting opportunities and direct sales
- Branding and promotion of utility services for civic platforms and infrastructure projects
- Understand the political landscape and bureaucracy of government institutions in LA to navigate and be a voice in the decision-making processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including government affairs, business development, and operations, to leverage the company's capabilities and expand service offerings
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by proactively prospecting and engaging potential clients
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and meetings with clients and partners
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the electric utilities industry, staying updated on industry trends and regulatory changes
- 10+ years of experience in business development, sales, or related roles, with a focus on the public sector
- Experience in the clean energy industry is preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required – Master’s degree is preferred
- Strong network and existing relationships with government agencies and infrastructure stakeholders in the Los Angeles area
- Demonstrated success in driving business growth and securing large-scale contracts in the public sector
- Knowledge of the electric utilities industry, including energy efficiency, renewable energy, and infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with clients, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Self-motivated and proactive individual with a results-oriented mindset
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid work environment and travel as needed
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with HSA
- Wellness Savings Account
- Employee Assistance program
- Life, Accidental Death and Disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock plan
- Unlimited time off!
- 2 weeks sick leave
- 8 holidays off