It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Digital Loyalty Marketing Manager
Irvine, CA 92614 US
An innovative and tech interactive restaurant group based in Irvine, CA is in search of a Digital Loyalty Marketing Manager to optimize their digital channels! The primary responsibility of this role is to create and implement a digital marketing loyalty strategy/campaign to promote products and dining experiences. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of digital marketing experience and a solid background in loyalty and CRM strategies. You will benefit from a hybrid schedule, competitive salary, full health insurance package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement and more!
Pay Range: $90,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Implement and manage loyalty program using Punchh
- Review analytics data to monitor the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and track ROI
- Develop and execute marketing strategies, including digital advertising campaigns
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns targeting loyalty customers
- Collaborate with web designers and programmers to design, build, and maintain website content, adhering to ADA guidelines
- Measure the performance of digital channels and track conversions
- Analyze customer database for insights and optimize RFM and Customer Lifetime Value
- Ensure compliance with data governance standards for capturing and utilizing customer data
- Support marketing objectives and maintain a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing and advertising budget
- Research and analyze competitors, providing recommendations for improvement
- 4 years of marketing experience in the restaurant industry
- Knowledge of loyalty and rewards program marketing is required
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data
- Tech savvy with strong knowledge of mobile applications, website design principles and ADA guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Punchh Mobile app is preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company sponsored life and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock offering
- $25 employee meal discount
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- And more!
To learn more about this exciting digital marketing opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID