It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Dallas, TX 75248 US
A real estate company in Dallas, TX is actively searching for a Development Associate to join their dedicated team! They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in real estate, especially in multifamily sectors or in construction to work alongside the Director of Development while managing various aspects of real estate development, from land acquisition to overseeing construction and marketing. This position is perfect for someone looking to grow and eventually take over the multifaceted responsibilities of real estate development where you can look forward to a competitive salary with a performance-based bonus, comprehensive health benefits, excellent growth prospects, lots of time off, and more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $135,000 DOE
- Identifying and acquiring land and managing deals
- Overseeing design partners and managing land contracts
- Supervising in-house construction activities
- Handling lease-ups, marketing, and asset dispositions
- Supporting and eventually taking over the complete development process
- Assisting with zoning processes and permit acquisitions
- Managing multiple projects and pivoting as needed
- 3+ years of experience in real estate, especially in multifamily sectors, or in construction (e.g., estimators or project managers)
- Ability to read plans and understand business dynamics in real estate
- Strong organizational skills and capacity to manage design consultants
- BA Degree strongly preferred, especially with underwriting background
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, and adaptable personality
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Health insurance with 100% coverage option for employees
- 3 weeks PTO
- Growth opportunities
- Entrepreneurial work environment
If you’re ready to take your real estate development career to new heights, the sky is the limit at this company so don’t wait, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-EH1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting