It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Chicago, IL 60631 US
A leading construction company in Chicago, IL is searching for an experienced Demolition Estimator to join their dynamic team! As a Demolition Estimator, you will be responsible for estimating various demolition projects, ensuring accurate pricing and efficient project management.
The company is looking for someone with at least 3 years of relevant experience, strong communications skills and the confidence to perform accurate estimations and seamless project coordination. This exciting opportunity comes with a competitive salary that includes a lucrative bonus potential, great health benefits, a 401k and a company vehicle with gas card!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $165,000 DOE
- Estimate demolition projects including total building and interior demolition
- Perform takeoffs from plans and gather pricing from subcontractors
- General project management and coordination
- Ensure familiarity with environmental regulations
- Work on an average of 3-5 estimations per week
- 3+ years of demolition estimation experience
- No degree requirement
- Experience with demolition subcontractors and project management is preferred
- Familiarity with HeavyBid is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 12 days PTO/PSL
- 401k with 4% match
- Company car with gas card
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Dynamic and supportive work culture
If you're an energetic, confident, and driven professional seeking a company that values its employees and offers exceptional growth prospects, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting