It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Data Analytics Manager
McAllen, TX 78504 US
A national bank in the heart of McAllen, TX is on the lookout for a tech savvy Data Analytics Manager to join their team! They are looking for someone with a blend of banking industry experience and a strong background in analytics and data management to use their knowledge and expertise to transform raw data into valuable business insights, contributing to the achievement of the bank’s objectives and goals. This is your chance to join a family-oriented company that places a high value on community involvement, where you will enjoy fun recreational activities such as bank softball, kickball, and soccer teams! If you like to have fun with your co-workers and truly value a supportive work atmosphere with a strong sense of camaraderie, this is the job you’ve been waiting for! If you’re ready to put your computer science skills to good use and gain a strong sense of purpose and community in your career, apply now!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $121,000 DOE
- Develop and implement comprehensive data tools and strategies to extract meaningful insights
- Lead cross-functional projects for data analysis, collaborating with various departments
- Monitor all bank activity to ensure accuracy and identify suspicious or unusual transactions
- Create and document data processes to improve efficiency
- Share analytical results with leadership, tech, sales, marketing, and product teams
- Manage intelligence systems and reporting platforms
- Stay updated on internal risk controls and loss prevention
- Oversee the integrity and quality of analytics data
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or Data Management
- Banking industry experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency in Tableau, Python, and SQL
- Strong drive to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Familiarity with federal bank regulations is preferred
- Knowledge of banking applications, including Silverlake, ARGO, Jack Henry, and 360 is preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with ESOP
- 2 weeks PTO
- 5 days PSL
- 10-11 banking holidays
- Pet insurance
- Family-oriented environment
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-KJ1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting