It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Wellington, FL 33414 US
A well-established health and wellness company is looking for Controller in Wellington, FL. This position offers a hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office. This position will be responsible for all finance-related activities for a business. They will prepare budgets or handle billing, payroll, or taxes. Must have in-depth knowledge of local and state laws and regulations and a deep understanding of economic principles, financial markets, and banking.
Pay Range: $70,000-$120,000 DOE
- Responsible for all finance-related activities/issues of the US entity and reporting that in Germany (Headquarters)
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting entries in SAP and also for interacting with auditors
- Responsible for reviewing and processing invoices
- Must be able to work with German (headquarters) time zone and co-ordinating with them
- Ensure master data is structured and accurate (pricing, costing, clustering, min/max, and preferred vendors)
- Responsible for all accounts payable (AP)/ Accounts receivable (AR)
- Monitor and update quality-related cockpit charts and directives
- Record and monitor saving initiatives, estimates and monthly achievements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Responsible for handling all financial and accounting functions
- Must have an experience in a small company as a solo performer
- SAP Business 1 and public accounting experience are preferred
- CPA is a plus
- High-level analytical, data manipulation, problem solving and organizational skills
- Health, dental, vision
- PTO (5 days a year)
- Sick leaves (10 days a year)
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-Hybrid