It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Valencia, CA 91355 US
An expanding California-based company that provides home services and equipment is looking for an outgoing and highly skilled Controller to join their lively team. The Controller will support the management team during the closing process by ensuring accurate and timely accounting and finance reporting. They will also implement controls, processes, and systems to enable the company to meet operational, reporting, and audit requirements. This hybrid position is permanent and begins with on-site training.
Pay Range: $160,000 - $175,000
- Oversee the closing process, AP/AR, and cash flow
- Generate weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for stakeholders, including P/E groups, lenders, and C-Suite
- Manage processes and people remotely for multiple sites and entities
- Ensure that acquired companies are sending the right information for consolidations
- Ensure inventory accounting is accurate
- Provide technical support to the team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or finance-related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience, including multi-site accounting and multi-entity accounting
- 3+ years of management experience of 2+ direct reports
- CPA preferred
- Experience with companies with revenue north of $50 million
- Ability to work with QuickBooks, Paylocity, and Service Titan (or other ERP experience)
- Strong communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance: 80% for employees and 50% for dependents
- 401k: 4% for employees, effective after 90 days
- PTO: 12 days (PTO/sick) for the first year, negotiable up to 3 weeks
- Hybrid work model, with the ability to work from home once trained (1-2 days per week)
- Flexible hours and a relaxed work environment
If you want to work for a fast-paced and recession proof company that is growing quickly with no signs of stopping, apply to work as a Controller for our client today.
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #ZR