It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Seattle, WA 98108 US
A leading company specializing in high-end residential construction materials in Seattle, WA is searching for a skilled and experienced Controller to oversee the financial operations of their two main entities. They are looking for someone with at least 8 years of accounting experience, along with time spent in a management position. This role is perfect for a tech-savvy individual with experience in HR functions, especially benefits administration and while experience in the building materials/distribution sector is preferred, what's most important is your ability to be hands-on and really involved with the day-to-day operations to streamline processes and enhance financial systems for optimum performance. If you’re interested in technology or personal development and you’re looking for the right chance to advance even further in your accounting career, this position might be right up your alley. Apply now to find out what else this job has to offer you!
Pay Range: $145,000 - $175,000 DOE
- Oversee all financial activities for two main entities, including supervising accounts payable/receivable clerks and potentially sales support staff
- Guarantee adherence to financial laws and regulations, manage the closing of books, and oversee HR/benefits administration
- Facilitate vendor relations and enhance business intelligence efforts, supporting sales initiatives through customer relationship management (CRM) systems and leveraging data analytics tools like PowerBI
- Drive the integration of processes and systems across entities, focusing on ERP system migration and operational optimization
- Play a crucial role in the acquisition and integration of new companies, ensuring alignment with the organization's strategic objectives for growth and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- A minimum of 8 years in accounting, with at least 2 years in a management capacity
- Demonstrated proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, and other ERP systems
- Experience with business intelligence (BI) tools, particularly PowerBI, is highly preferred
- Proven ability in managing accounting and administrative tasks for multiple entities
- Must be technologically adept with experience in HR functions, especially benefits administration
- Prior experience in the building materials/distribution sector is preferred, offering valuable context and understanding of the industry
- Expertise in ERP migration and familiarity with business intelligence tools is a plus
- Competitive Salary + bonus potential
- Health coverage
- 401K plan
- Growth opportunities
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-RB1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting