It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Marcos, CA 92069 US
An established retailer operating out of San Marcos, CA is seeking a Controller to join their team. The company provides their customers with exotic plants from around the world. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of accounting experience and has a a track record of success. The Controller is responsible for creating a budget and getting the purchasing team aligned with this budget.
Pay Range: $140,000-$170,000 DOE
- Creating a budget for the company
- Working with and ensuring that the purchasing team to get aligned with the budget Monitor all of the AP process (250/week)
- Managing the cash flow and forecasting
- Oversee the accounts receivable - there are 4 main clients
- Assisting in the recruiting and training of new hires in the accounting department
- Answer any questions the office manager may have regarding payroll
- Managing cost accounting and providing ways to company efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- 5+ years of accounting experience required
- Experience with cost accounting required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- CPA preferred
#LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #INDCA #ZR