It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
San Diego, CA 92127 US
A leading financial services has an exciting new opportunity for a talented Controller to help develop, interpret, track, and implement financial concepts to improve business metrics and operations for the company. The position requires technical expertise in finance, cost accounting, and inventory process management, as well as 5+ years of accounting experience, with 3 or more years in a supervisory role.
The company is in the process of rapidly expanding, so this is an exciting time to become a key member of the accounting department. As the go-to person, you will have the opportunity to grow within this role as you continue to build out the accounting team. The position offers competitive compensation, a full benefits package, generous time off, bonus potential, as well as other fun perks and incentives! Apply now!
Pay Range: $100,000 - $145,000 DOE
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and analysis
- Review and prepare monthly/quarterly internal financial reporting
- Reconcile, research, and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Review purchase orders, perform 3-way matching, and track inventory
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Analyze current accounting procedures and recommend changes to develop and improve processes
- Research and interpret financial data to respond to accounting and financial inquiries
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop policies and procedures aligned with new systems
- Ensure proper costing and valuation of inventory
- Manage inventory, purchasing, production, sales, expenses, and liabilities
- Prepare balance sheet and P&L account analysis and reconciliations related to inventory and manufacturing
- Responsible for all payroll, benefits, and PTO requests
- Delegate accounting tasks to the current bookkeeper
- Create appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and efficiency of the accounting department
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience, with 3+ years in a senior role
- 2+ years in an accounting role at a manufacturing company is preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Enterprise and Excel
- Strong analytical and financial reporting skills
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve and create structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- 6 paid holidays
- 2 weeks PTO
- 5 days PSL
- Yearly performance bonus potential
- Competitive salary
- Travel incentives
- And more!
#INDACT #INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE