It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
McKinney, TX 75070 US
A personal injury law firm in Mckinney, TX is searching for a skilled Controller to oversee their accounting operations! They are looking for someone with at least 5 years of accounting experience, with knowledge of GAAP to oversee the firm’s accounting operations and be a mentor to other members of the accounting department. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional who can work independently. The office is warm and caring where you will benefit from a family-friendly environment that prioritizes employee well-being and lots of opportunities for growth!
Pay Range: Up to $150,000 DOE
- Oversee firm accounting and financials, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and cash flow statements
- Conduct budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Work with HR on payroll and benefits alignment with the budget
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and reporting regulations
- Manage general ledger, accounts receivable/payable, and tax obligations
- Oversee the audit process
- Supervise and train accounting staff, including a Senior Bookkeeper and an Accountant
- 10 years of accounting & finance experience
- 5 years of management experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Strong attention to detail, team-oriented and collaborative
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 Paid holidays
- IRA with a 3% employee match
If you’re an accounting professional who is ready to take your career to the next level with a growing legal firm, apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-BM1