It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
McAllen, TX 78504 US
A national bank in the heart of McAllen, TX is on the lookout for an experienced Controller to join their team! Relocation is offered as well!
They are looking for a seasoned professional with at least 10 years of progressive accounting experience and an extensive background in the banking industry to lead budgeting, strategic planning, financial reporting and compliance efforts of a community bank. In addition to your primary responsibilities, you will also be working closely with the CFO to manage new hires, perform tax calculations and ensure proper internal risk control.
This is your chance to join a family-oriented company that places a high value on community involvement, where you will enjoy fun recreational activities such as bank softball, kickball, and soccer teams! If you like to have fun with your co-workers and truly value a supportive work atmosphere with a strong sense of camaraderie, this is the job you’ve been waiting for! If you’re ready to put your computer science skills to good use and gain a strong sense of purpose and community in your career, apply now!
Pay Range: $115,000 - $140,000 DOE
- Oversee day-to-day holding activities, including accounting systems and financial reporting
- Develop and manage budgets, as well as contribute to strategic planning
- Review management reporting for accuracy and prepare financial statements and analytics
- Collaborate with the CFO on tax calculations and financial analysis
- Lead and mentor new hires, providing coaching and counseling
- Implement internal risk control and loss prevention measures
- Handle financial and administrative functions for LSIS, Investments, and Wealth Management
- Interface with internal and external auditors
- Ensure compliance with federal bank regulations and GAAP standards
- Utilize Excel, Tableau, SQL, and Python for data analysis and reporting
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- 5+ years of experience in the banking industry
- 2-3 years as a Controller or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA certification is preferred
- Knowledge of federal bank regulations and GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in SQL and Python is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- Competitive salary + performance based bonus
- 100% Medical insurance covered for employees and dependents
- Dental insurance
- 401K with ESOP
- 2 weeks PTO
- 5 days PSL
- 10-11 banking holidays
- Pet insurance
- Family-oriented environment
#INACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #LI-SG1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting