It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 US
Our client is looking to hire a Controller to head the accounting and finance team of a small automotive sales company. The ideal candidate for this position is a tech-savvy individual that can facilitate the company's transition to digital systems. They must also possess excellent communication and leadership skills, with a proven track record of managing day-to-day accounting operations. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of hard-working professionals that value trust, teamwork and technology.
Pay Range: $135,000 - $165,000 DOE
- Prepare tax returns for a trust and three corporations with the help of a CPA
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting operations, including managing the accounting team of six people
- Perform heavily transactional processing in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Provide forecasting on cash and inventory
- Audit and handle issues related to payroll
- Ensure compliance with state regulations for out-of-state business
- Oversee the sales tax and ensure accuracy before submission to the CPA
- Manage customizations of Netsuite software
- Implement digital systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is preferred (required if less than 10 years of experience)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or 10+ years of experience in accounting without a degree
- 1+ year of supervisory experience required
- Exposure to inventory accounting or experience with wholesale distribution
- CPA and Netsuite experience are preferred
- Medical (HSA and PPO plans), dental, and life insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO, increasing with tenure
- Paid lunches
If you are a team player and can help our client go paperless, then apply now!
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE #ZR