It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Gardena, CA 90248 US
A fabric wholesale company in Gardena (South Bay area of Los Angeles) is seeking a Controller to be responsible for monthly financial statements, annual audits and financial reporting. Our client is seeking an outgoing accounting professional with 5 years of experience as a controller who is also bilingual in Mandarin/English to be able to communicate with the company’s headquarters in Shanghai. The company offers a fun work environment with annual holiday celebrations, competitive salary, great benefits and bonuses paid out twice per year.
Pay Range: $150,000 -$215,000 DOE
- Monthly financial statements consolidation for 6 companies
- Financial reporting
- Monthly analysis & projection preparation
- Working in conjunction with the CPA for tax issues
- Annual audit
- Work and communicate with the Shanghai Headquarters to resolve any accounting issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years in accounting with 5+ years as a controller
- Consolidation background
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- Management/supervisory experience
- Financial reporting
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot tables and Vlookups
- Multi-entity experience
- Strong communication skills
- Industry - fabric wholesale, manufacturing is preferred
- Experience with Oracle R12 is preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- Bonuses paid twice per year
- Staff holiday parties and celebrations
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE