It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Boca Raton, FL 33432 US
A unique design driven décor company is looking for Controller in Boca Raton, FL. The Controller is responsible for the overall finance and accounting functions, including AP/AR/GL, providing financial reports and analyses and more. The Controller is a key decision maker in the company's future and financial growth!
Pay Range: $90,000-$125,000 DOE
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines
- Oversee and manage the company’s cash management strategy
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points including inventory management and price trending
- Guide financial decisions by applying company policies and procedures to the current economic landscape
- The position is also responsible for simple job costing, cash loans, payroll, and managing the cost of goods sold
- responsible for full cycle accounting such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Consolidations
- Prepare monthly standard entries
- 5-7 years of full-cycle accounting
- A bachelor's degree is a must
- Must have experience with inventory and margins
- Must be very analytical
- Must have retail industry experience
- Experience using quick QuickBooks
- Excel savvy
- CPA/CIM 7 are preferred
- Medical (PPO)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 2 weeks PSL
- great mission and awesome products
- flexibility, and excellent growth opportunity
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE