It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Construction Senior Accountant
Lewisville, TX 75056 US
A boutique landscape development company is looking for Construction Senior Accountant/small company Controller in Lewisville, TX. This position will be responsible for managing the accounts of various construction projects by creating detailed budgets, overseeing supplier contracts, evaluating production costs, and verifying invoice statements. They will be responsible for handling accounts payable and account receivable, financial reporting, sales tax reporting, payroll, payroll tax reporting and much more.
Pay Range: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
What the company offers: Medical, dental and vision (eligible after 60 days), 64hrs PTO, Company holidays and growth opportunities.
If you are a highly-motivated individual, a detail-oriented professional who works independently enjoys an entrepreneurial environment and can have fun. This is the right opportunity. Apply now!
- Collaborating with the general manager, director of operations and others to develop a detailed, cost-effective budget for the project.
- They will be handling accounts receivable & accounts payable, financial reporting, sales tax reporting, payroll & payroll tax reporting, annual property tax reporting, job costing, and commission calculations.
- They will be responsible for handling Tax and also assist with payroll sometimes.
- They will be responsible for job costing, agreements, insurance and profit/loss procedures.
- They will be working on monthly and yearly close-out procedures.
- They will also be responsible for insurance administration, management, bidding, renewals, contracting, updating, and annual audits, also including RCOIP, CCIP, and OCIP reports as required.
- Preparation of all monthly billing and financial reports.
- Responsible for handling lien releases and also with visa programs.
- Responsible for managing a team of 4.
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry.
- Experience with sub-contracting is a plus.
- Previous experience as a senior accountant, assistant controller and accounting manager can also apply.
- Experience with QuickBooks- pro contractor edition and excel is a must.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Understanding commercial insurance policies are required.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of construction cost accounting and related financial procedures.
#LI-POST #ZR #INDACT #LI-ONSITE