It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Construction Project Manager
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
A reputed Atlanta-based general contracting and construction management company is looking for a dynamic Construction Project Manager to join their team in their Atlanta, GA office. This is the opportunity for a Project Manager with 2 – 5+ years' experience that's self-driven and a strong problem solver with excellent communication skills to better design and builds commercial projects. The company promotes a sense of collaboration between employees and clients.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- You'll be actively involved in all aspects of projects from pre-project design, planning, and budgeting to being fully engaged in the building process from working with the design team and subcontractors to project close-out and warranty
- Effectively manage projects and support our highly experienced team to allow them to focus on the day-to-day on-site operations
- Help mentor and coordinate training and development of assigned Project Engineers. Also, work hand in hand with Senior PM on projects
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely, and coordinated
- Tracks the progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget, and schedule
- Demonstrates a knowledge of projects & project management within the context of business results
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5+ years of Commercial Project Management experience
- Must have experience in work with a large/reputable company
- Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) is required if specific duties include direct report responsibilities
- Experience working with Procor, Sage, and P6 software is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or building construction is preferred
- Health, Dental, and Vision (100% covered)
- 401k (Match up to 4%)
- 14 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Car allowance
- Pay for cell phone/laptop
- Growth opportunity and onsite training
#LI-POST #ZR #INDCRT #LI-ONSITE