It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Construction Office Manager
Fresno, CA 93711 US
A successful construction company in Fresno, CA is seeking a proactive Senior Executive Administrator to support their busy CEO! The ideal candidate has 5 years of experience as an executive assistant supporting c-level employees, who is both a strategic planner who is punctual, trustworthy and able to handle confidential information with discretion. You will be primarily responsible for managing the executive's schedule, overseeing corporate governance/financial reporting, and representing the executive's brand and reputation across multiple construction companies. This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers a fun and supportive work culture that includes monthly lunches, celebrations, team activities and more! You will enjoy a competitive salary, along with amazing benefits and generous perks!
Pay Range: $71,000 - $97,000 DOE
- Efficiently manage the executive's daily calendar and priorities
- Strategically plan and execute tasks to support the executive's vision
- Handle confidential information and communications with discretion
- Lead and manage a team, including the Executive Administrator
- Serve as the right-hand support for the executive across multiple construction companies
- Ensure corporate governance and manage financial and KPI reporting
- Oversee the licensing process for construction companies
- Coordinate annual calendars and meetings
- Manage Secretary of State filings
- Represent and protect the executive's brand and reputation
- Communicate with customers as necessary
- Complete assignments on time and provide follow-up
- Attend meetings with the executive as required
- Minimal travel, occasional job site visits or conference attendance
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Level Executives
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Deadline and task-oriented with a proactive approach
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Comfortable managing a team of 1-2 in the future
- Strong team player who thrives in a collaborative and transparent work environment
- Competitive health benefits, with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Dental and vision coverage, with 100% coverage for employees
- 401k plan
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- Annual bonus
- Fun and easy-going team
- Regular team-building activities
- Monthly celebrations
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
#INDOPS #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE