It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Commercial Real Estate Litigation Attorney
San Francisco, CA 94104 US
Boutique Recruiting has teamed up with a top construction litigation firm in San Francisco, CA to find a Litigation Associate who specializes in complex commercial, real estate, and construction law! They are looking for attorneys that have 2-6 years of litigation experience in the construction or commercial real estate industry to handle engaging and challenging legal work, including high-profile cases. The firm you will be joining represents some of the nation’s largest general contractors and engineering firms, so you will be involved with intricate and complex construction projects that range from small matters to multi-million-dollar disputes.
If you’re a talented litigator who is passionate about winning big cases and have a strong desire to win cases in court, this is a fantastic opportunity that you don’t want to pass up! You’ll not only benefit from extensive mentorship and excellent exposure to interesting cases, but you’ll also enjoy the work life balance of a hybrid position, competitive pay and attractive benefits that include unlimited PTO and bonus potential!
Pay Range: $170,000 - $200,000 DOE
- Manage a diverse caseload of complex commercial, real estate, or construction litigation cases
- Handle tasks such as discovery, document review, mediation, depositions, and more
- Collaborate with a team of attorneys to work on larger cases, ensuring efficiency and quality
- Maintain responsiveness and provide high-quality legal work to meet client needs
- Work cooperatively with colleagues, demonstrating flexibility and personable communication with clients
- 2-6 years of complex commercial, real estate, or construction litigation experience
- Admission to the California Bar
- Proficiency in legal research and writing
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Familiarity with legal software and systems, including West Law and MS Office Suite
- Experience with cloud-based case file management systems is a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plance
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Performance-based bonus potential
- Hybrid position
- Interesting and challenging cases
- Top-Firm in their area of specialization
#INDLGL #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-AS1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting