It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Construction IT CMiC Specialist
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 US
A tech-forward general contractor in Santa Fe Springs, CA is searching for a Construction IT CMiC Specialist to join their team! They are looking a CMiC expert with the ability to train employees on the software, troubleshoot issues and work together with a diverse team of project managers, accounting personnel and leaders to optimize how the software is used throughout the entire company. You’ll enjoy the work-life balance of a hybrid position and the synergy of a strong team-oriented work culture, where employees are valued and rewarded for their accomplishments and enjoy activities together, such as MLB games, top golf, dinners, BBQs, big company Christmas party and more! The company also provides fantastic health benefits, a 401K with generous matching, ample time off, bonus potential and so much more!
Pay Range: $80,000 - $100,000 DOE
- Develop, implement, and manage CMiC-based projects within the company
- Train various employees on CMiC usage, ensuring efficient and effective use of the software
- Collaborate with the CFO and a diverse team, including Project Managers and Accounting personnel, to optimize CMiC utilization
- Regularly update teams on software updates and changes
- Provide internal training for around 15 employees, focusing on project managers and the accounting team
- Act as the primary point of contact for all CMiC-related queries and issues within the company
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience using CMiC software
- Strong background in the construction industry, ideally with a focus on general contracting
- Proficiency in accounting or project management, utilizing CMiC in current roles
- Solid understanding of the construction industry and general knowledge of CMiC
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent time management, organization skills, and detail orientation is preferred
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance coverage options for employees and family
- 401K Plan with match
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Growth opportunities
- Fun company events
- Team-oriented culture
- Hybrid schedule
- And much more!
If you’re a tech-savvy construction software specialist who's ready to become a key member of an amazing team and help the company improve operations by optimizing CMiC software usage, apply now!
#INDCRT #LI-POST #LI-HYBRID #LI-DB1
Learn more about Boutique Recruiting