It s time to take a PROACTIVE APPROACH to your CAREER.
Make your next career move now.
It s the truth, many jobs are filled before they are even posted. This is the case of who you know, not what you know. If you choose to partner with us, you re in luck because we know many hiring managers and have inside tracks with potential employers due to our many years of recruiting experience.
Let s get to know each other. Whether you reach out to us directly or you ve been referred to us by one of our satisfied candidates or employer-clients, we take the time to get to know you.
After you send us your resume, we ll ask you to come to our office for a proper meeting. We want to get to know you and understand your personality as well as get an idea of your work habits and preferences. This is a vital part of our interviewing process that helps us connect you with companies that are a good fit and vice versa.
We fill full-time and part-time positions and everything in between.
If working full-time doesn t fit with your schedule, you might be right for a variety of other positions that we help fill.
We offer amazing benefits for our contract & temp-to-hire employees.
We recognize the hard work and dedication of temporary employees who are on assignment through Boutique Recruiting. Click here to see what type of benefits you may be eligible for.
Valencia, CA 91355 US
A leading landscaping services company based in Valencia, CA is seeking an experienced and hands-on Controller to oversee the accounting and financial operations of the company! They are looking for candidates with a strong background in long-term contracting accounting, along with 3-5 years of management experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking to make a long-term impact in a flat organizational structure with the potential to grow into a higher position in the future.
This is a great company to work for where you will enjoy a supportive environment with a team that appreciates good humor and camaraderie. The dress code is business casual and employees benefit from a good work-life balance. If you are a self-motivated, polished and technically skilled accounting professional who can teach and lead by example, this is a great opportunity for you!
Pay Range: $150,000 - $175,000 DOE
- Supervise and support transactional staff, ensuring accurate processing of invoices and payables
- Manage treasury functions, including cash counts and financial reporting
- Collaborate with external auditors, bankers, and insurance brokers
- Lead the transition from legacy software to Netsuite, providing team support during implementation
- Assist CFO with external audits, financial reporting, and accounting tasks
- Mentor and guide staff to foster a collaborative work environment
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and company policies, offering solutions when needed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required
- 3-5 years of experience in a management/supervisory role within long-term contracting accounting
- Experience with WIP, schedule of values, and job costing
- Experience with Netsuite is highly valued
- Strong proficiency in Excel, including vlookups
- Prior experience in landscape construction or CPA certification is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Polished and professional demeanor to interact with stakeholders
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Life insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- Bonus potential
#INDACT #LI-POST #LI-ONSITE